Transcripts of Orphan Children and Pensions Resulting From Veteran Deaths in the War of 1812. Transcribed and Indexed by Fred Blair
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The pensions are for Upper Canadians throughout the province and include details of the deaths of veterans from a number of different militias and provincial corps.
List of Orphan Children whose Fathers have been killed in Action, or have died from Wounds received or Disease contracted on Service, An Alphabetical List.
The Rank and Name, Regiment, cause of death or place killed, date, orphans and guardian is provided for each soldier who left orphaned children.
- You can view and download the entire document to your own computer by clicking on the "Original.pdf" icon below the image of the 4 pages individually by clicking on "Pages" "Select" and each page number.
The document has been fully indexed so all search terms will also find occurrances in the document text.
- An Alphabetical List Transcribed from a Poster at the Ontario Archives By Fred Blair. Copyright January 19, 2019. [The legibility of portions of this document were poor. The transcriber’s remarks are in square brackets.]
- Local identifier
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Copyright by Fred Blair, January 19, 2019. Enquiries welcome at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recommended Citation
- Transcripts of Orphan Children and Related Pensions Resulting From Veteran Deaths in the War of 1812. Transcribed and Indexed by Fred Blair
- Trafalgar Township Historical SocietyEmail:email@example.com
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton