Clarkson Train Station, 1913
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The little boy holding the whip is Victor Wilson of Sheridan. Circa 1913. The train was used by area farmers to take produce into the large Toronto market. Victor's parents and grandparents owned farms in Sheridan, Trafalgar Township, just a few kilometres west. The Clarkson station was just slightly north of Lakeshore Road on Clarkson Road in Toronto Township, now Mississauga, Ontario.
- Date of Publication
- Personal Name(s)
- Victor Wilson, b. August 6, 1906 d. August 22, 1972
- Local identifier
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 46.68341 Longitude: -79.18292
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Clarkson Train Station, 1913
- Trafalgar Township Historical SocietyEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton