Trafalgar Memorial Park Historical Panels, Lot 14 Con 1 SDS Trafalgar
- Media Type
- Item Types
- Panel card photographs
- This shows one of the historical panels now in the Memorial Park in Oakville which also has the Trafalgar War Memorial at 120 Oak Park Boulevard.
The large photograph is of the Hays' Sales Arena taken in the 1950's, on one section of the former Hays farm, Lot 14, Con. 1 SDS Trafalgar Township. This land, as the panel explains, saw a number of owners and families at Munn's Corners. Smaller images show the location of the lot in Trafalgar Township, a photo of Tom Hays Sr running a cattle auction in the sales barn, two photographs of Munn's School.
To view this Town of Oakville historic memorial panel in a larger format, the original .pdf is also included in this record. After clicking on either "original .pdf" or "page 1", give the larger, higher resolution .pdf a few extra seconds to open.
Thank you to C. Van Sligtenhorst, Town of Oakville, Heritage Planner, District East/Central Planning Services, for allowing the series of 4 images to be part of the Trafalgar Township Historical Society digital collection. Our intent is to make the information and images widely available for viewing and research retrieval.
- Date Of Event
- November 2016
- Local identifier
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4797524111729 Longitude: -79.728118777771
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Trafalgar Memorial Park Historical Panels, Lot 14 Con 1 SDS Trafalgar
- Trafalgar Township Historical SocietyEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton