Area Men Tour Master Feeds in Toronto, 1940s
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Sometime in the 1940's, Delbert Downs, the new owner of the mill on Derry Road at Trafalgar Road, and area farmers went on a tour of Master Feeds in Toronto as well as some Master Feeds farms.
Prior to buying the mill, Delbert Downs had farmed on the Sixth Line.
- Front Row, left to right: Jimmy Hamilton, Carl Saunders, Marc Bussell, unidentified Master Feeds Rep., Ab Marchment, Harry Sorensen, Frank Anuzis.
Centre Row: Delbert Downs, Axel Peterson, Cecil Patterson, Frank Weller, William Rayner, Frank Peacock.
Back Row: Elmer May, Art Plant, Keith Merry, Jack Simpson, Clayton May, John Pearson.
- Local identifier
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Area Men Tour Master Feeds in Toronto, 1940s
- Trafalgar Township Historical SocietyEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton