Bronte School, 1925
- Royal Studio, 725 Barton St. E., Hamilton, Ont., Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The whole student body with teachers in 1925.
- Bronte School, S.S. #13 was two stories built of stone in 1872 on the north side of Chisholm St. (now Marine Dr.) at Jones Street in Bronte. This building was demolished in 1923 and a new school, Centriller Public School, was built.
- Date Of Event
- Personal Name(s)
- Amy Cudmore
- Local identifier
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.40011 Longitude: -79.71632
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Bronte School, 1925
- Trafalgar Township Historical SocietyEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton