Hunter House, Tremaine Road, 2012
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Here are 4 photographs of the Hunter House taken in 2012. The house is on the property at 5703 Tremaine Road in Milton, Ontario. The 5 plus acre property was once part of Trafalgar Township but is now rural Milton. The main house called the McFadden house, was built in 1912 and has been completely restored inside. It bears a heritage designation. The second house on the property is the Hunter House, now in ruins. Plans are to have it taken apart brick by beam and restored on the property in 2013.
It was built in 1830-1835. The bricks are 3 inches thick. There is an apple and pear orchard in front of the house.
- To see all the photos, click on "Pages" "Select" under the title and click on each jpg file.
- Date Of Event
- Local identifier
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.51681 Longitude: -79.88294
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Hunter House, Tremaine Road, 2012
- Trafalgar Township Historical SocietyEmail:email@example.com
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton