Maps of Upper Canada, North America & Europe in 1846
- W. E. Chambers & Sons
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Four 1846 maps to help modern eyes understand Trafalgar Township and Upper Canada as our native and settler ancestors knew the world: the primary map is of Canada. Click on "Select" to see the map of British possessions in North America, the map of North America and the map of Europe.
- These maps are taken from the Atlas published in 1846 by W. E. Chambers & Sons, Edinburgh.
- p. 2, 28-31
- Local identifier
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Maps of Upper Canada, North America & Europe in 1846
- Trafalgar Township Historical SocietyEmail:email@example.com
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton