Palermo Blacksmith Shop, Interior, ca1965
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Shoeing a horse, Palermo. This is the first of nine photographs of the interior of the last blacksmith shop in Palermo, Trafalgar Township, Halton County. When the smith died in 1982, Wilbur Thomas Bartman called "Wib", the doors were locked and all remained as it was. The property was at 2478 Bronte Road. PT LT 31, CON 1 Trafalgar, SDS, PT 1, 20R19540 TOWN OF Oakville.
A link to the 2014 Town of Oakville Heritage Report for the property is in this record for further information.
Today, in 2020, the smithy has been demolished.
- To view the other photographs of the interior, click on "Pages Select".
To view photographs of the exterior of the building, click on the link.
- Local identifier
- Trafalgar Township Historical Society
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.43341 Longitude: -79.78293
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Palermo Blacksmith Shop, Interior, ca2009
- Trafalgar Township Historical SocietyEmail:email@example.com
Trafalgar Township Historical Society Sponsor: Jeff Knoll, Local & Regional Councillor for Oakville Ward 5 – Town of Oakville/Regional Municipality of Halton