"THE PETTIEST SPOT IN MUSKOKA"
- Micklethwaite, Photographer
- Warwick Bro's & Rutter, Limited, Printers, Toronto, Printer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Postcard, Painted Photoraph of a family in a car being driven by their chaffeur, around 1920.
- Above Right - One of the American guests came to Summit House by motorcar about 1920. It was the first car to drive there. Mrs. Fraser and the three children are in the back seat and Mr. Fraser and the Chauffeur are in the front.
- “THE PETTIEST SPOT IN MUSKOKA.”
U AUTO COME TO SUMMIT HOUSE, PORT COCKBURN, MUSKOKA, CANADA.
Warwick Bro’s & Rutter, Limited, Printers, Toronto 6381.
This Space for Correspondence
Printed in Canada
This Space for Address Only
POTAGE – ONE CENT for CANADA and U.S. TWO CENTS for ABROAD
- This Space for Correspondence Printed in Canada This Space for Address Only POTAGE – ONE CENT for CANADA and U.S. TWO CENTS for ABROAD
Width: 14 cm
Height: 8.8 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 14cm
Image Height: 8.8cm
- Corporate Name(s)
- Warwick Bro's & Rutter, Limited, Printers, Toronto
- Local identifier
- Blue Album
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 45.2501 Longitude: -79.76635
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Seguin Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
15 Humphrey Drive, R.R. #2
Humphrey, ON P2A 2W8