Results

We found
11
matching items
Contributors
Thessalon Union Public Library
  
  • "Oldtimers Recall Dyment Mill", Sault Star Clipping, 1969
    Edith Cameron, The Sault Star, March 17, 1969     This is a newspaper clipping about some local "oldtimers" recalling their memories of the Nathanial Dyment and his lumber Mill in the Thessalon area in the late 1800s to early 1900s. A photo of mill workers standing in front of the mill circa 1900 is located above the written article. ...
    Edith Cameron, The Sault Star, March 17, 1969   This is a newspaper clipping about some local "oldtimers" recalling their memories ...
  • "The Sault of yesteryear--from the Star's files", Sault Star Clipping, 1971
    The Sault Star, 1971     This is a brief newspaper clipping reprinting a 1921 article from The Sault Daily Star. The article is about the origins of the name Thessalon.
    The Sault Star, 1971   This is a brief newspaper clipping reprinting a 1921 article from The ...
  • "Local Hospital Enters a New Era", North Shore Sentinel Clipping, 1981
        This is a newspaper article about the history of the local hospital. The hospital is about to change from a Red Cross Hospital to the Thessalon Hospital, and be administered by Plummer Memorial Hospital of Sault Ste. Marie. There are two photos, one of the Red Cross hospital before it ...
      This is a newspaper article about the history of the local hospital. ...
  • "Station Landmark Dating Back to 1910 to be Razed", Sault Star Clipping, 1971
    Edith Cameron, The Sault Star, Dec. 10, 1971     This is a newspaper clipping that shares information about some of this history of the railroad in Thessalon. It highlights rail travel and personnel involved in the area and the impending decommissioning of the Thessalon Station. A photo above the text shows the station.
    Edith Cameron, The Sault Star, Dec. 10, 1971   This is a newspaper clipping that shares information about some of this ...
  • E.Cameron Notes regarding Algoma Mills, Thessalon and Nesterville
        This one page of document which appears to be amassed by Edith Cameron regarding the early history and development of Algoma Mills, Thessalon, and Nesterville.
      This one page of document which appears to be amassed by Edith ...
  • Princess Margaret Junior Women's Institute, 1949
        This is a black and white photo of ten ladies, one of whom is holding a baby, standing in front of an unidentified building.
      This is a black and white photo of ten ladies, one of ...
  • Tweedsmuir History, Sunnyside Women's Institute, Volume 2
        A Tweedsmuir History compiled by the Sunnyside Women's Institute. This scrapbook contains a number of photos, handwritten notes, newspaper clippings, and various other paper based media.
      A Tweedsmuir History compiled by the Sunnyside Women's Institute. This scrapbook contains ...
  • Princess Elizabeth Women's Institute founding members, Livingstone Creek, Ontario, Jan 20th, 1948.
        This is a black and white photograph of the some of the founding members of the Princess Elizabeth Women's Institute.
      This is a black and white photograph of the some of the ...
  • Thessalon School History Collection
        This is a nine page text document, which features collection of articles about the history of the public school in Thessalon.
      This is a nine page text document, which features collection of articles ...
  • Tweedsmuir History, Princess Elizabeth Women's Institute
        Oversized scrapbook compiled by the Princess Elizabeth Women's Institute. This scrapbook covers many topics including community history, First Nations, farm history, church and school history, community activities, and Women's Institute History.
      Oversized scrapbook compiled by the Princess Elizabeth Women's Institute. This scrapbook covers ...
  • Tweedsmuir History, Dayton Women's Institute, Book 1
        This is an unbound reproduction of the original Tweedsmuir History book created by the Dayton Women's Institute. It includes one hundred and ninety-eight pages of information and photographs with a map of the area from Thessalon to Blind River found at the back of the book.
      This is an unbound reproduction of the original Tweedsmuir History book created ...
Search within these results
Sort
Web Tools
See Alternate Formats
Atom | RSS | Dublin Core | Mods | Solr
Powered by / Alimenté par VITA Toolkit