Marriage Certificate, Samuel Gardiner and Francis Little, 1882
- Mystery Question
- Was Henry Heaton the minister at St. Luke's?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a black and white official Marriage Certificate that reads,
"Marriage Certificate. Diocese of Algoma, May 18th, 1882. This Day were Married Samuel Charles Gardiner of the Township of Sault Ste. Marie, Algoma, Ontario and Francis Ann Little of the Township of Sault Ste. Marie by me, Henry Heaton of St. Luke's, Sault Ste. Marie, Algoma.
This Marriage was solemnized between us, Samuel Charles Gardiner, Francis Ann Little (signatures),
Witnesses: James Henry Little , Mary Hurn Little (signatures),
I Certify that the above was truly extracted from the Marriage Registry Book, kept in Saint Luke's Church, Sault Ste. Marie, Algoma this eighteenth day of May 1882. (signed) H. Heaton."
- This certificate can be found in the Gardiner/Allen scrapbook, 1700's - 1954.
- Date of Original
- May 18, 1882
Width: 7.5 in
Height: 9.75 in
- Local identifier
- Gardiner/Allen scrapbook
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 46.51677 Longitude: -84.33325
- Creative Commons licence
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Huron Shores MuseumEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
1 James St. P.O. Box 460
Iron Bridge, ON P0R 1H0