How John Howard Crossed Mud Lake in a Tub and Other Stories - Replica Of Article June 30, 1933 - The Sault Daily Star
- The Sault Star, June 30, 1933
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This replication of an article from 1933 covers various subjects relating to the history of Iron Bridge, including the arrival of the first horses in the area, the first roads, the first church built and the arrival of the train.
- This article originally appeared in the Sault Star, Friday June 30, 1933.
- Date of Original
- June 30, 1933
- Local identifier
- local history
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 46.51677 Longitude: -84.33325
- Creative Commons licence
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Huron Shores MuseumEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
1 James St. P.O. Box 460
Iron Bridge, ON P0R 1H0