The Iron Bridge Phone Company Switchboard, 1930
- Mystery Question
- Do you know where the Telephone Office was originally located?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This black and white photo shows the inside of the Iron Bridge Telephone Company. The switchboard and operators chair are visible in the photograph.
- The Iron Bridge Telephone Company was sold to Bell Telephone in September of 1961.
This photo can be found in the Tweedsmuir History created by the Iron Bridge Women's Institute.
- Date of Original
Width: 3.25 in
Height: 3.25 in
- Local identifier
- Tweedsmuir History Iron Bridge
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 46.28336 Longitude: -83.23318
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Huron Shores MuseumEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
1 James St. P.O. Box 460
Iron Bridge, ON P0R 1H0