Thessalon Bible Chapel, circa 1960
- Mystery Question
- Do you know when the Bible Chapel changed locations?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a black and white photo of The Thessalon Bible Chapel. It is a one story brick building, with a stone and wood façade on the front of the building. It was located on Algoma Street, near Main.
- This building opened January 25, 1957, as the Assembly of the Brethren. The Thessalon Bible Chapel is currently in a new building, located at 11 Huron St. West.
- Date of Original
- circa 1960
- Local History
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 46.25006 Longitude: -83.5666
- Creative Commons licence
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Thessalon Union Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
187 Main St. Box 549
Thessalon, ON P0R 1L0