Government Rd. Bridge, Thessalon, circa 1910
- Mystery Question
- Do you know who lived in any of the homes pictured?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a black and white photo showing the Government Road bridge, crossing the Thessalon River. This bridge is commonly known as the "red bridge."
On the far side of the river bank and extending into the distance are a number of houses dotting a landscape that is devoid of much greenery.
- Notes attached to this photo read: "Picture taken early 1900's. 1. Harry Davidson 2. George Shaw 3. Tom Buchanan. Red Bridge over the Thessalon River."
These numbers refer to the homes in the pictures.
- Date of Original
- Circa 1910
- Local History
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 46.25006 Longitude: -83.5666
- Creative Commons licence
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Thessalon Union Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
187 Main St. Box 549
Thessalon, ON P0R 1L0