Huron Street Bridge, Thessalon
- Mystery Question
- What was the occasion for this photo?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This black and white photo of the iron bridge which joined Huron Street on the east side and Francis Street on the west side of the Thessalon River. Several men, women and a child are standing on the bridge. Perched on top of the bridge appears to be a boy, while underneath the bridge a lone male paddles a canoe.
The ladies are dressed in a style which would indicate that the photo was taken in the 1890's.
- Notes in the Sunnyside Women's Institute, Volume 3, which has a copy of this photo, state that this photo was taken in 1923.
- Date of Original
- Local History
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 46.25006 Longitude: -83.5666
- Creative Commons licence
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Thessalon Union Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
187 Main St. Box 549
Thessalon, ON P0R 1L0