Halloween at the home of Lou Bigras, 1994
- Mystery Question
- Is Reta's last name spelled properly?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a colour photo of a group of four women dressed up in various costumes and all wearing eye masks. One woman appears dressed as a cowboy and is holding a mandolin. Next to her is a woman seated on a chair dressed all in black including a top hat.
There is also a woman wearing a plastic pumpkin bag outfit, orange mask, and straw hat.
The fourth woman is seated on a chair that has an orange, yellow, and brown crocheted throw covering the back of it. She is wearing a straw hat, red mask, plaid shirt and dark pants.
- Notes underneath this photo state that this photo is taken at the home of Lou Bigras and that the women in the photo are Marj Hern, Reta Serbin, Nina Solbeck, and Eva MacKenzie.
This photo can be found in the Tweedsmuir History created by the Nestorville Women's Institute.
- Date of Original
- Circa 1994
Width: 5 in
Height: 4 in
- Local identifier
- Nestorville Tweedsmuir
- Local History
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 46.25006 Longitude: -83.5666
- Creative Commons licence
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Thessalon Union Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
187 Main St. Box 549
Thessalon, ON P0R 1L0