Mary Jemima Allen and United Church Group, Iron Bridge Circa 1942
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a copy of a black and white photo that appears to have undergone some colorizing.
This is a group photo of men and women of various ages along with two children. Everyone is dressed up for this occasion with a number of the women wearing hats.
- This is a reproduction. Information accompanying this photo pertains to Mary Jemima Allen, also known as Mima.
She was born 1/8/1870, died 20/7/1953 at the age of 83, married Benjamin B. Beemer 12/4/1893 and had seven children. Mar. 29/12/1925 she married Geo. H. Farmer with children from that marriage listed as Nelson, Russel, Milton, Reba (Beemer) McClelland, Benjamin, Thirza (Beemer), Carson, Victor.
- "F - Huldah (Beemer) Allen, Sam Allen, Mima(Allen) Beemer; Lorne Carson, Edna (Barker), Thirza Beemer, Hartley Beemer,Thirza (Beemer) Carson, Reba (Beemer) McClelland, George McClelland, Ruby (Baker) Beemer, Milton Beemer with unknown child - C 1942"
- Date of Original
- circa 1942
Width: 4 in
Height: 5.25 in
- Local identifier
- Gardiner/Allen scrapbook
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 46.28336 Longitude: -83.23318
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Huron Shores MuseumEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
1 James St. P.O. Box 460
Iron Bridge, ON P0R 1H0