Mrs. Reba McClelland and Mrs. Lenora Gardiner, Iron Bridge, 1974
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a black and white photo of Mrs. Reba McClelland (left) and Mrs. Lenora Gardiner (right) standing on either side of a table that holds a decorated cake.
Mrs. McClelland is ready to cut the cake.
- Both women were members of Iron Bridge Women's Institute. This photograph was taken at the 60th anniversary celebrations of the organization.
This photograph can be found in volume two of the tweedsmuir history created by the Iron Bridge Women's Institute.
- Mrs. Reba McClelland left, and Mrs. William Gardner," Handwritten "April 11, 1974"
- Date of Original
- April 11, 1974
Width: 5.75 in
Height: 5.75 in
- Local identifier
- Tweedsmuir History Scrapbook, Volume 2, Iron Bridge Womens Institute
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 46.28336 Longitude: -83.23318
- Creative Commons licence
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Huron Shores MuseumEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
1 James St. P.O. Box 460
Iron Bridge, ON P0R 1H0