Completed Iron Bridge Museum, 1980
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The photo shows the completed Iron Bridge Museum. The museum is complete with wood shutters, chinked log construction, a plank door, and curtains on the windows.
- Some of the students who participated on the project were:
Tim and Kim Currie, Derek and Darrell Beharriell, Heather Gardiner, Lorraine Johnson, Pam Johnson, Arden Boville, Victor Brodie, Charles Marshall, John Eardley, Janice Kletke, Kristie Berry, Jennifer Currie and Lorraine Allen.
When the museum was originally opened the building was cared for by senior citizens who volunteered their time, but later on students took over these duties.
This photo can be found in the Tweedsmuir History created by the Iron Bridge Women's Institute.
- Date of Original
- Summer 1980
Width: 4.5 in
Height: 3.5 in
- Local identifier
- Tweedsmuir History Iron Bridge
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 46.28336 Longitude: -83.23318
- Creative Commons licence
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Huron Shores MuseumEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
1 James St. P.O. Box 460
Iron Bridge, ON P0R 1H0