Wedgewood`s Grocery, Iron Bridge, 1960
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This black and white photo shows Wedgewood's Grocery after the addition had been added to the left of the original building.
The addition was one story consisting of a much larger area. The original building is still visible behind and to the right. Two cars are parked in front of the store.
- Mr. Wedgewood constructed this addition in 1959 and moved his family to a house that was built onto the back of the store.
This photo can be found in the Tweedsmuir History created by the Iron Bridge Women's Institute.
- Date of Original
- Circa 1960
Width: 4.75 in
Height: 3.5 in
- Local identifier
- Tweedsmuir History Iron Bridge
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 46.28336 Longitude: -83.23318
- Creative Commons licence
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Huron Shores MuseumEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
1 James St. P.O. Box 460
Iron Bridge, ON P0R 1H0