United Church Group, Iron Bridge, circa 1925
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This black and white photo shows a group of United Church parishioners standing outside in the summer months. They are standing in front of two cars just visible in the background.
- Left to Right (Front to Back): Mr. Rickard, Mrs. John Warnock, Mrs. Magnus Tait, (behind) Ruby Kirby, Mrs. Roy Beemer, Mrs. Allhusen, Mrs. King, Mrs. Forrest, Mrs. Sirus, Mrs. Allen, Mrs. Grigg, Mrs. W.R. Tait, Mrs. Nell Beemer, Mrs. Boville, Mrs. Kirby, Mrs. Smith, Mrs. Skerton, Mrs. Rickard, Mrs. Gardiner, Mrs. Nelson Warnock, Mrs. Boville.
Children in the photo: Theresa Beemer, Ruth Gardiner, Chester Gardiner, Inace Rickard.
This photo can be found in the Tweedsmuir History created by the Iron Bridge Women's Institute.
- Date of Original
- Circa 1925
Width: 5.75 in
Height: 3.5 in
- Local identifier
- Tweedsmuir History Iron Bridge
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 46.28336 Longitude: -83.23318
- Creative Commons licence
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Huron Shores MuseumEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
1 James St. P.O. Box 460
Iron Bridge, ON P0R 1H0