Iron Bridge Women's Institute Special Events, Circa 1955
- Mystery Question
- Where was this photo taken?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This black and white photo shows six members of the Iron Bridge Women's Institute taken in approximately 1955.
The photo shows three members sitting, and three women standing. The photo appears to have been taken inside someone's home.
- Back Row: (Left to Right) Mrs. Mary Bass, Mrs. Evelyn Grigg (Forrest) Mrs. Irene Moise (Spooner).
Front Row (Left to Right) Mrs. Katie Draper (Fraser), Mrs. Jean Eaket (Stobie), Mrs. Margaret Inkster (Ingram).
This photo can be found in the Tweedsmuir History created by the Iron Bridge Women's Institute.
- Date of Original
- Circa 1955
Width: 3.5 in
Height: 3.5 in
- Local identifier
- Tweedsmuir History Iron Bridge Womens Institute
- Language of Item
- Creative Commons licence
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Huron Shores MuseumEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
1 James St. P.O. Box 460
Iron Bridge, ON P0R 1H0