Original Little Rapids Presbyterian Church, circa 1940
- Mystery Question
- When was this photo taken?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Media Type
- Item Type
- This is a black and white photo of the original Presbyterian Church established in Little Rapids in 1896.
The church is white with peaked roof and small vestibule entrance in front. Three windows are visible on the length of the building and an oil tank stands in the corner between the front entrance and church wall.
A road crosses in front of the building, a wooden fence-type structure is seen to the right of the building while tall pines stand behind and on the other side of the church.
- Notes written underneath this photo read "Original Presbyterian Church in Little Rapids Established on this site in 1896"
This church is currently used by the United Church congregation in Little Rapids.
- Mrs. G. Gordon
- Date of Original
- Circa 1940
Width: 5.5 in
Height: 5.5 in
- Thessalon Twp. Heritage Association
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 46.30006 Longitude: -83.5499
- Creative Commons licence
- [more details]
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Heritage Park MuseumEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
P.O. Box 425