Agnes Macphail in formal wear
- Mystery Question
- For what event was Agnes Macphail dressed up?[Please answer by clicking on the Comments tab]
- Holtom, Herbert J., Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Portrait of Agnes Macphail in formal evening wear, with rotating pendulum clock and commemorative bust by sculptor Felix de Weldon on the mantelpiece in the background.
- Reverse: [stamped] "Herbert J. Holtom, 544 Bayview Ave, Toronto, Ont. HU.8-8530"
Grey Roots Museum and Archives holds the evening dress and the rotating pendulum clock in their archives.
- Place of Publication
- Toronto, Ontario
- Date of Original
- Date Of Event
- Local identifier
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.70011 Longitude: -79.4163
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Copyright Holder
- Holtom, Herbert J.
- Copyright Holder Contact Information
- 544 Bayview Ave, Toronto, Ont.
- Reproduction of digital objects is restricted to fair use for personal study or research, any other use must be done with permission of copyright holder.
- Grey Highlands Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
101 Highland Drive
Box 280 Flesherton, ON