Individual entry form for Waterloo College 9th annual Invitation Games track and field events for collegiate, high schools and continuation schools of central western Ontario
- Waterloo College, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Forms (Documents)
- Entry form for the ninth annual Waterloo College Invitation Games, held at Woodside Park in Kitchener, Ontario on May 15, 1948. Includes rules of the meet and a description of the awards. The form has not been filled out.
- In 1935 Waterloo College hosted the first Invitation Games, an annual track and field meet for Central Western Ontario high schools. The Games featured events for male and female athletes. The Waterloo College Invitation Games were suspended from 1941-1945, and resumed in 1946.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Waterloo College Invitation Games collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- RG-102.14 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5