The Trail of the Conestoga : Waterloo County in 1803 presented by the class of '32, Waterloo College
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Program of the Waterloo College class of 1932 production of "The Trail of the Conestoga : Waterloo County in 1803" performed at Kitchener-Waterloo Collegiate auditorium on December 9, 1931. Includes lists of cast and crew members, synopsis, notes, and acknowledgments. Program is autographed by cast and crew members.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- RG-102.7 File 184.108.40.206
- Carl Klinck fonds
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Copyright Date
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text Disc7
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5