The Trail of the Conestoga : Waterloo County in 1803 presented to the Luther League of St. James' Lutheran Church, Hespeler by the Class of '32, Waterloo College
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Program of the Waterloo College class of 1932 production of "The Trail of the Conestoga : Waterloo County in 1803" performed at Queen's Theatre in Hespeler, Ontario on December 15, 1931. It was performed for the Luther League of St. James' Lutheran Church. Includes lists of cast and crew members, synopsis, notes, and acknowledgments.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- RG-102.7 File 184.108.40.206
- Carl Klinck fonds
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Copyright Date
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text Disc7
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5