Waterloo College Valentine's Day dance card, 1958
- Waterloo College, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Dance cards
- Dance card for the Waterloo College Cupid's Rendezvous semi-formal dance, held at Seagram's Gymnasium on February 14, 1958. Entertainment was provided by Bruce Littlejohn and Orchestra. Includes a dance program with song titles and entries for intended dance partners.
- Back of dance card (page 4) is glued to scrapbook.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Feb. 1958
Width: 10.5 cm
Height: 10 cm
- Local identifier
- Waterloo College scrapbook, 1955-1959 / Doreen Sanderson
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U15.1 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5