Waterloo College presents Purple and Gold : an original musical comedy presented by the students of Waterloo College
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Program for the Waterloo College Purple and Gold production of "Purple and gold : an original musical comedy". The show was performed at Trinity United Church in Kitchener, Ontario, December 14-15, 1949. Includes synopsis, advertisements, and lists of cast, chorus and production staff.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Dec. 1949
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University theatrical productions collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4501 Longitude: -80.48299
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text Disc68
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5