Lutheran Summer Camps : Fisher's Glen, 1942
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Informational pamphlet for the Lutheran Summer Camps 1942 season. Includes information about the operation of the camps during the war, list of staff, information for camps, programing, and an image of the camp grounds.
- Page 6 is damaged by adhesive and torn.
The Edgewood Camp and Conference Centre (Camp Edgewood) was a Lutheran camp run by the Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada. It began in 1936 at Fisher's Glen on Lake Erie, moved to Edgewood Park in Eden Mills in 1944. Camp Edgewood offered a variety of camp programs for 80 years before closing in 2017.
- Date of Original
Width: 10.5 cm
Height: 19 cm
- Local identifier
- Edgewood Camp and Conference Centre fonds
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 42.7668 Longitude: -80.31637
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S2113 Disc 1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5