First place ribbon, Track and Field, Lutheran Boys' Camp, 1936
- Media Type
- Item Type
- First place Track and Field ribbon awarded at Fisher's Glen Lutheran Boys' Camp. The ribbon is red silk with black lettering.
- The ribbon is creased and frayed.
The Edgewood Camp and Conference Centre (Camp Edgewood) was a Lutheran camp run by the Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada. It began in 1936 at Fisher's Glen on Lake Erie, moved to Edgewood Park in Eden Mills in 1944. Camp Edgewood offered a variety of camp programs for 80 years before closing in 2017.
- Date of Original
Width: 4 cm
Height: 16 cm
- Local identifier
- Edgewood Camp and Conference Centre fonds
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 42.7668 Longitude: -80.31637
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S2113 Disc 1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5