The Canada Lutheran, vol. 6, no. 3, January 1918
- Willison, Nils, Editor
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Monthly publication of the Evangelical Lutheran Synod of Central Canada. Includes editorials, church news and notes, women's missionary department, the Luther League department, and advertisements.
- Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada is one of five synods of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada, consisting of more than 200 member congregations and 78,000 baptized members. The territory of the Eastern Synod runs from Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario to Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- Jan. 1918
- Local identifier
- BX8001.C3 LSP1000
- Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada fonds
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.86682 Longitude: -79.2996
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- LSP1000 Disc5
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5