Faculty Members of the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white postcard of three faculty members of the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada standing in front of Willison Hall. Left to right: C. H. Little, Edward Aksim, Heinrich Henkel.
- Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It is a graduate school operated by the Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada and is a federated college of Wilfrid Laurier University. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
- Reverse: Post Card / Message / Address
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 8.8cm
Image Height: 13.8cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc37
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5