Golden Hawks football 72 : souvenir program
- Waterloo Lutheran University, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Waterloo Lutheran University Golden Hawks football program for the November 11, 1972 game against the University of Western Ontario Mustangs. Includes greetings from President Frank C. Peters and Athletic Director Tuffy Knight, images of the coaching staff, team rosters, images of players, and advertisements. Also contains Waterloo Lutheran University varsity hockey and basketball schedules, and an image of the 1968-69 Champion Men's Basketball team.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Local identifier
- Golden Hawks : football
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text Disc25
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5