Waterloo Lutheran University Golden Hawks Athletics program, 1969
- Waterloo Lutheran University, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- WLU Golden Hawk athletic program for the November 29, 1969. Features rosters for the Golden Hawks men's hockey and basketball games against the University of Windsor Lancers. Includes greetings from President Frank Peters, biographies and images of the coaching staff, team rosters, images of players, schedules and advertisements. Also features the lyrics of "We are Waterlooans".
- Ink markings on the basketball schedule, found on page 21.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Nov. 29, 1969
- Local identifier
- Golden Hawks : football
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Protected by copyright: Uses other than research or private study require the permission of the rightsholder(s). Responsibility for obtaining permissions and for any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Copyright Holder
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text Disc23
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5