Waterloo Lutheran University campus
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour transparency of the Waterloo Lutheran University campus. Willison Hall is on the left, Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is in the centre, and the Library is on the right. People are walking between the buildings.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- In Ink: Pre-1964 / Campus Scene: Old Willison Hall
- Date of Original
- Between 1965 and 1970
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University historical slide collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U59 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5