Seminette Club of Waterloo Lutheran Seminary certificate
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Seminette Club of Waterloo Lutheran University certificate.
- The certificate is damaged.
The Seminette Club (1954-1970) was for the wives, and intended wives, of students at the Waterloo Lutheran Seminary, and Waterloo College (now Wilfrid Laurier University) in Waterloo, Ontario. The purpose of the club was fellowship, study, and discussion in preparation for the role of a pastor's wife.
Waterloo Lutheran Seminary is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It is a graduate school operated by the Eastern Synod of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Canada and is a federated college of Wilfrid Laurier University. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, and changed to its current name in 1960.
- Place of Publication
- Waterloo, Ontario
- Date of Original
- Between 1954 and 1970
- Local identifier
- U251 11
- Seminette Club fonds
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text Disc20
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5