Waterloo College Letterman's letter and crest, 1932
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Purple felt Waterloo College Letterman's letter and crest. The "W" is mounted on yellow felt and features yellow embroidery.
- The letter was presented to Waterloo College student Herman Little in 1932.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 it became Waterloo Lutheran University, composed of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 Waterloo Lutheran University became Wilfrid Laurier University. In September 1999 Laurier Brantford opened in Brantford, Ontario.
- Date of Original
Width: 21 cm
Height: 20 cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University memorabilia collection
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U236 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5