Arts Building, Waterloo Lutheran University
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white postcard of the Arts Building at Waterloo Lutheran University. Willison Hall is in the background.
- The Arts Building was constructed in 1953. The east wing was added in 1963.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Waterloo College, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Reverse:Post Card / Printed in Belgium / Correspondence / Address/ Canada Post-Card Co. Ltd., Toronto 3
- Canada Post-Card Co. Ltd.
- Date of Original
- Between 1953 and 1963
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 14cm
Image Height: 9cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc24
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5