Waterloo College geology field trip
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour slide of two women and two men standing around a boulder in a field. They are hitting the boulder with tools. They are taking part in the Waterloo College geology field trip.
- The slide is damaged.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Geology field Trip ' 51 - getting sample form igneous boulder dropped by glacier
- Date of Original
Width: 5 cm
Height: 5 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 3.5cm
Image Height: 2.5cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University historical slide collection
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U60 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5