Faculty: Welf Heick and Eric Weber, Waterloo College
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of two Waterloo College students. Welf Heick is standing on the right and Eric Weber is seated on the left.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Reverse, in pencil: Welf Heick (standing) / Eric Weber (seated)
Reverse, stamp: ADDITIONAL PRINTS / OF THIS / PHOTOGRAPH / ARE OBTAINABLE / FROM / THE BELAIR STUDIO / DUNKER BLDG. - KITCHENER
- Date of Original
- Between 1949 and 1953
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 11.5cm
Image Height: 17cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc19
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5