Construction of St. Lawrence Seaway
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of the construction of the St. Lawrence Seaway.
- The photograph was taken during a vehicle convoy from Camp Borden to Camp Gagetown. Waterloo College student Harold Russell was a C.O.T.C. cadet travelling in the convoy.
The university-based Canadian Officers’ Training Corps (C.O.T.C.) trained undergraduate students for officer commissions in the Canadian Army reserves. Cadets pursued their degree throughout the school year, and served Canadian Army corps during the summer. The Waterloo College detachment of the University of Western Ontario Contingent was established in 1940.
- St. Lawrence Seaway
- Date of Original
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 11cm
Image Height: 8cm
- Local identifier
- Harold Russell fonds
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S742 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5