Waterloo College C.O.T.C. cadet Harold Russell
- Russell, Dorothy, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour slide of Waterloo College Canadian Officers' Training Corps officer cadet Harold Russell standing inside the Russell family home. He is wearing the no. 2 Patrol Dress uniform of the RCCS.
- The university-based Canadian Officers’ Training Corps (C.O.T.C.) trained undergraduate students for officer commissions in the Canadian Army reserves. Cadets pursued their degree throughout the school year, and served Canadian Army corps during the summer. The Waterloo College detachment of the University of Western Ontario Contingent was established in 1940.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Harold in "Dress Blues" Jan. 1957
- Date of Original
- Jan. 1957
Width: 5 cm
Height: 5 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 2.5cm
Image Height: 3.5cm
- Local identifier
- Harold Russell fonds
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4501 Longitude: -80.48299
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- S742 Disc1
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5