Frank Turner at Wilfrid Laurier University fall convocation 2001
- Wilfrid Laurier University, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Colour photograph of honorary degree recipient Frank Turner standing on the stage at Wilfrid Laurier University fall convocation 2001. He is wearing an academic gown.
- Wilfrid Laurier University Fall Convocation 2001 was held at the Waterloo Memorial Recreation Complex.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- October 28, 2001
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 10cm
Image Height: 15cm
- Local identifier
- Convocation records : photographs
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Copyright Date
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U53 Disc2
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5