Convocation 1969: Norah Michener making a speech during Fall Convocation 1969
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of honorary degree recipient, Norah Michener, speaking at a podium during Fall Convocation 1969. Frank Peters is standing on the left. Convocation officials are seated in chairs behind them on the stage. They are all wearing academic gowns. The officials are wearing academic caps as well.
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Reverse, in pen: FALL CONVOC 69
- Date of Original
- November 2, 1969
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 16.5cm
Image Height: 11cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4501 Longitude: -80.48299
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc19
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5