Graduation Service of the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, 1954
- Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Program for the graduation service of the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada held at St. Mark's Lutheran Church in Kitchener, Ontario on May 9, 1954. Includes order of service, and images and biographies of graduates Norman Lange, Erich Schultz, and Godfrey Oelsner.
- The Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada began in 1911. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo Lutheran University was formed, consisting of Waterloo University College and Waterloo Lutheran Seminary. In 1973 the name of the University was changed to Wilfrid Laurier University, with Waterloo Lutheran Seminary as a federated college.
- Date of Original
- May 1954
- Local identifier
- Convocation records / Waterloo College
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text Disc5
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5