Waterloo College Graduation Programme, 1954
- Waterloo College, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Program for the Waterloo College graduation ceremony held at the Kitchener-Waterloo Collegiate and Vocational Institute on June 4, 1954. Includes programme, announcements, lists of award recipients and graduates.
- Convocation ceremonies were held at the University of Western Ontario in London, Ontario.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- June 1954
- Local identifier
- Convocation records / Waterloo College
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text Disc5
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5