Waterloo College...presents "The importance of being Earnest"
- Waterloo College, Author
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Program for the Waterloo College production of "The importance of being Earnest", performed at the Kitchener-Waterloo Collegiate Auditorium on February 20 and 21, 1950. Includes acknowledgments, synopsis, and lists of cast members, ushers and backstage crew.
- The first page is autographed by cast members.
Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Date of Original
- Feb. 1950
- Local identifier
- Marcia Schofield fonds
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- Text Disc11
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5