Eugen F. Buresch, Austrian Ambassador to Canada, at Waterloo Lutheran University
- Kitchener-Waterloo Record, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Black and white photograph of Dr. Eugen F. Buresch (left), Austrian Ambassador to Canada, standing with Waterloo Lutheran University students Helen Rainey (middle) and Dennis Hroncek (left). They are standing in the WLU Theatre Auditorium, where Dr. Buresch presented a public lecture, "Austrian neutrality and her problems with respect to the economic integration of Europe".
- Wilfrid Laurier University is located in Waterloo, Ontario. It began in 1911 as the Evangelical Lutheran Seminary of Canada. In 1924 Waterloo College was established, providing courses in post-secondary education. In 1960 Waterloo College became Waterloo Lutheran University, and in 1973 changed its name to Wilfrid Laurier University. Laurier Brantford opened in 1999.
- Date of Original
- March 26, 1963
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24cm
Image Height: 19cm
- Local identifier
- Wilfrid Laurier University photograph collection
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.4668 Longitude: -80.51639
- Copyright Statement
- Public domain: Copyright has expired according to Canadian law. No restrictions on use.
- Recommended Citation
- Wilfrid Laurier University Archives & Special Collections
- Reproduction Notes
- U57 Disc46
- Wilfrid Laurier University LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:
75 University Avenue West, Waterloo, ON Canada N2L 3C5